Friday 9 August 2013

Ars Magica.

(this can be chanted, with proper rythm).

I've practiced Ars Magica, or Art of Magic for long, now Liira and Mystra conspired, to get my message heard.

I was not prepared for, but it did come forth.

I was warning words reciting, without prior preparations.

It got me nervous somehow, for people were in danger.

I got taste of witchcraft, and this is not simple matter.

For words can hurt and kill, if someone has such a skill.

Art of Magic and Occult, has killed many before.

Then i understood who was, speaking via my mouth.

It is ancient Attentus lineage Teacher, whose name i cannot disclose.

He invited the beast and hell, and cast around me a spell.

So i had to warn the people, of the incoming troubles.

If they are good and pray, they will survive, be well.

For hell is state of mind, that sometimes externalizes.

Changing the world outside, as they descent with their sins.

But if they are good and pray, that's how they will escape hell and live.

I have warned people, for this was only a trouble.

I expect awakening later, and this is only a start.

I've got more clues and signs, but we'll see how this will unfold.

For i won't mention two spells, that started to go through my self.

Ancient magicks returns, and i will protect the weak.

They should be safe for now, even if some disagree.

For neglection is also a sin, but not so directly i say.