Sunday 4 August 2013

Lone Hunting.

I've ventured into Rawlinswood past Norwick for spoils.

It wasn't so hard but still dangerous knowing magicks of this land.

I was invisible and Shelgarn's dagger did the work with my occasional intervention. Goblins, Undead, and Hobgoblins were no match for me, until i've met opposing force with large Scythe wielding 'Reaper'.

I preferred to retreat despite urge to kill. Such thoughts accumulate and result in desperate reactions, but this time i left anyway speaking HUNG Mantra for Fearlessness instead. 'All sounds are Mantras and thoughts Wisdom.' (But not all Wisdom is Enlightening, i had to mention.)

At least i've got Goblin Gravedigger who dabbled with necromancy.

Then i've seen hawk and killed it with single ice dagger spell, took meat and skin, then went within wall limit to cook it. Druids despise those who waste such, and i do not wish for Cirden being upset at me. I've cooked bird meat on rocks (on tree leaves), for people put strange things in pot, i won't mention details.

Cooking within Norwick Outer Wall. photo Cooking_zps099477d0.png

Cooking within Norwick Walls.