Thursday 16 November 2017

Noble Responsibility (Frances' Tale).




i did invest a lot of coin on Elemental Magick related with Air & Water, sold some of my less useful & heavy items for that.

i don't have much of coin left, after my recent spendings.

... then i did trade some of the more expensive of my healing potions for powerful arrows a quiver & for many of spell crystals.

Wailing arrows are on par with the best of arrows i've seen in the land, usually too expensive & rare to find.

The spell crystals are not cheap either.

i have a sense of urgency telling me to focus more on a Fight for Darkhavens, my noble family of Oscura, and less on pursuing personal power & riches.

-- Frances, a Noble Witch-Adventuress of Darkhavens.




Wailing Arrows.




Spell Crystals.

5 perfect, 8 regular, 19 rough.




a Discussion.


No comments:

Post a Comment