Thursday 6 February 2014

Evil Patio.

Evil Patio. photo evil_patio_zps1a543fcb.png


Dear Journal,

After few days at East River Coast i've decided to return.

I distracted lizards with Shelgarn's Dagger, and passed invisibly to Peltarch. I did cast many spells in preparations, including Owl's Wisdom.

I cast Clairaudience, Clairvoyance on hunch of superstition, to enhance my senses... i sensed fear and evil nearby in commons, but magic often fails.

Near Mermaid i've seen Chaevre Vaelen, about which i know from Attentus, Pale Master Necromancer and ex-Spellweaver Keep Leader.

Near her sat someone whom i recognized as John 'The Terror' Isle, Black Sail ranger and killer.

I went to inn to rest, chef slept in common room.

Then i faced the two.

i spoke Mantras: HUNG, Compassion Mantra, Wisdom Mantra, and prayed with Mantra: 'May Power of Enlightened work through us'.

Chaevre offered us to go on 'Massacre', on Kuo-Toa or Lizardmen, i am not sure... for it 'could be profitable'.

I declined offer, for i have nothing and i need less. And i do not support massacres.

-- Yours, Chea Allin.