Monday 17 February 2014

Chea's Plea to Cerulean Knights Leader.

Dear Journal,

I've left a neatly written and scented note in a Cerulean HQ's message box:


To current Cerulean Knights Leader.


I, Chea Allin, thereby ask for a favor and permit.

To wear Black Cloak and only cloak in formal and unformal occasions. Rest of my dress will be standard issue.

It's color of Protection and one of most important things for me when it comes to dress, to wear cloak dyed Black.

It is quite utilitarian as well, for it can be used on missions if it's Black.

I am not the best Cerulean Knight, and never will be if i propose this, but perhaps i can still advance somehow despite my APPARENTLY nonlawful demeanor.... and get recommendation for lawful behavior still.

Please consider this plea,


Chea Allin, cerulean 1st star.

-- Chea.