Monday 17 February 2014

Black Cloak

Dear Journal,

I've dilemma.

My superiors wish me to wear Blue Cloak, as it's formality for Cerulean Knights.

But my Black Cloak is better for reasons known to my Master.

Perhaps i won't be considered lawful enough this way to get recommendation for Monastery and Yogi training that way, such are this world's laws.

What should i do? Arrange for permit and approval somehow? Perhaps it can be done but it's not easy.

I won't advance in ranks either if i wear nonformal black, i think.

Advantages of wearing black cloak are utilitarian as well... for in case of rescue mission and frightened captives i can try to hide them under cloak and invisibility spell so they are calm and hidden while we fight... if spell's duration ends, cloak can save their lives.

-- Yours, Chea Allin, Cerulean star 1st.