Sunday 30 June 2013

Oscuran Library.

Oscuran Library. photo OscuranLibrary_zpscecb2cf6.jpg

Oscuran Library


I found 'love' in open space of Peltarch Commons.

Elidur Ginen, famous elven bard was flirting with me, then i noticed colors us three wore. Mystic Fire, Wind and Earth. Fire and Wind liberates, Earth protects. I've foretold that we'll liberate and protect someone.

He was partial for freedom fighting, as always.

We went to Oscuran Library, holy place for me. I warned guards, they browsed books. I told this bard few things about me and we returned while he joked in best style.

Then back in Peltarch Commons i told him:

Nitescence

She Observes
With her Eye
How you play
with Your Mind.

I told him that 'Nitescence' is rare word for 'glow'. He told me his own poem about stick, it had form but i was slightly disgusted and left.