Saturday 1 June 2013

Howling Woods (Anheim's tale).

I woke up early today, strange is it not?

Checked material possessions for boat ticket, and found, few boat rides to Norwick.

"very well... i'll get back in shape someday... If i live."

Boat ride was not too long, i passed quickly farm boy who spat and cursed as i went.

"To gate, to howling woods..." i thought... then this woman in colors of wood appeared, i wasn't able to be suprised or show it.

Norwick gate, outskirts of Rawlins, few goblin kills then deeper.. into Howling Woods, name well deserved. I heard them when they ran toward me, wolves. Used magic tricks to protect myself and kill alpha with aid of dancing knife sign.

So bad shape... i didn't clear whole area before i had to retreat. From wounds.

I returned. Will sleep outside gate for in Norwick they do not love me. Thankfully i have ability for lucid dreaming, i'll start fire and do rest.

... goodnight dear journal.



Lucid Dream.