Saturday 9 November 2019

Premature Blessings.

Anheim, my nice martial artist friend asked me to include wrist-work, feet-work - not only distancing - and flat, strong stomach belly in my practices, in my blessings for him.

... i have arcane blessing spell, Cat's Grace.

... well, blessing for friends, curse for foes.

... i think it's best to cast it on him when we both are ready.

... 'Premature blessing is cause, is source of all problems', we think.

... for stealthy types, i have Improved Invisibility arcane bless, arcane spell ... i am Illusionist, anyway.

Occasionally i invoke wisdom in my mind, think: 'Wisdom, Awaken!'.

After this often other invocations works, often: 'Who is friend, who is foe?'.

... then other spells/mantras/prayers follow.

... without prayers i do not function, lose hope - as reality is beyond my comprehension ability, anyway.

Anheim is a nice, quiet, calm, handsome, unassuming friend.

... he believes that martial artists should ... well, minimum force approach with wisdom and compassion.

My daily rites include friends, of course ... as life progress ... my practice evolves ... and our blessings and energies mix ... in a way, spells last beyond their usual durations, i think.

-- Chea Allin, a Witch, a Seeker of Enlightened Energies.

1 comment:

  1. ... how roleplaying, and tales affect stats?

    Well, for example:
    - dex can be increased every 4 levels, or other stat,
    - it seems chea will acquire owl wisdom at later levels, as well.

    ReplyDelete