Friday 30 November 2018

Worg Call (Isendir's Tale).

... i've been dreaming during reverie, elven meditation.

... images in mind showed worgs pack running through woods.

i feel the pack hunts for me, and when i meet them - it will be either join or be eaten.

... i feel i have worg soul, so furry and tainted.

... worgs in my mind and soul are trying to escape, to make me express anger inside me violently.

i have limited time to prepare, to be stronger than worg alpha.

... i feel i'll have to look at alpha's eyes and teeth. if i am stronger, worg will see that and let me lead his pack. if i am weaker, i'll probably be eaten.

i fear worgs so far, but trying to overcome that fear by hunting with others in worg area.

... worgs hunt in packs as well, only occasionally hunting alone.

-- Isendir, Worg Soul.




No comments:

Post a Comment