Friday 19 May 2017

Am i worthy of my Bow? (Frances' Tale).



Armed & Threatening.



... It did not suprise me at all.

A few of scoundrels confronted me at night in the Peltarch's Commons.

- 'Quite a Bow. Do you think she's worthy of it?' - one of them dared to speak.
- '... i think she's not worthy, this bow is too good for her.' - another answered.

They surely wanted to get something. i wasn't sure whether my bow, or rather - the well deserved beating.

i straightened my archery glove as i glanced at them.

- 'Don't you dare to speak. You are in the presence of the Oscuran Noble'.

... Had to speak a little more forcibly than usual.

They hesistated, i counted about five of them in total - probably two of them were 'merchants', rest - their hired goons.

- 'i went through proper fighter & archery training ... and my magick enhances that way very well'

... my words were slow, calculated & a little threatening as i did assess them for danger. i did reach for my bow with one hand, other put on my quiver. - 'Now be gone, unless You wish to taste the fiery arrows of Darkhavens' daughter, of Frances from Oscura'.

... They looked at each other for a while then backed off, murmuring, with hesistation.

i think i should prepare for their return in future, should they dare enough.

One is for sure, i won't give nor sell them my bow - i decided.

-- Frances, an Adventuress & a Witch of the Oscuran Noble Origin.

No comments:

Post a Comment