Friday 19 July 2013

Bathhouse.

Dear journal, i've returned from awful trip.

In commons people mentioned something about awful smelling magelord. I wasn't smelling best either, spiritual taint i've got from some people will last for some time.

But there was someone smelling worse. We went to bathhouse.

I changed, went to water and used rag to cleanse. He did also scrub himself, keeping his distance.

I noticed black spider tattoo, that suggested that he was Dark Elf slave.

I waved my hand with diamond dagger tattoo. He noticed and asked.

"It's purba, diamond dagger for cutting away distubring feelings, thus also emotions. It can be used skillfully. Especially if you are in spider web. Just cut away what hinders you, and reach wherever you want. Do you wish to be liberated?".

he was silent.

"If you fight you will be free, it's simple as that".

"I serve Sherevash now".

"Good. You can be free and live for whoever you wish for."

I emerged from water, took towel wrapped myself and went away to change and back to inn.