Thursday 15 November 2012

Leaves.



I was sitting in Peltarch commons, with quiet Elf and flirty Half Orc bard nearby when magic happened.

We heard birdsong.

Then Leaves landed on sundial and clouded up, then shifted subtly.. I've cast detect magic cantrip and felt nature magic somehow..

"It's great sign", I had to say. "Nature magic, I hope it's Life. And Longevity."

Letters appeared spelled out in common tongue. They shifted slowly, and sloppily at first, growing more clear and rapid.

"I A M W E L L H E R E"

They shifted like bowl of water now, as if waiting.

I couldn't resist urge, so I reached for the Leaves with both open hands as if to gather them like dripping water, then I offered this experience to Godess of Arcane Power, to Godess of Fiery Love, and to Godess of Moon and Beauty.

Elf asked: "Who are You" ?

Swirling letters appeared again:

"J E R R I C K"

"I A M W E L L H E R E"

Half orc commented: "those swirling leaves are total mystery to me"

The leaves left Elf, and swirled about once more, to dance around me. then they pillared into the sky.

"Nice. I have loving attention. And everyone appreciates this. So do I." I had to say.

Then i got a sense of well being, like a warm breeze on a cool day. Somehow I collapsed lightly on grass, with arms spread. I smiled at the Leaves a little. I saw magic everywhere these days...

"I A M M O U N T A I N"

He must have been smoking something good... And it had the side effects. I didn't omit to mention this aloud.

Elf asked: "Is Jerrick dead?"

Leaves answered: "I L I V E"

Yes, he lived and is well here. and had power over leaves.

"A N D M O R E"

It felt too well to stand up. I felt the sense of a kind presence as heavy sigh ran through the commons, scattering leaves, blowing hair, but leaving Elf's cat unscathed. I felt magic everywhere, but it left me... Half orc said it would make a wonderful song. It was gone, Cut off very aburptly. Nature magic just moved on.

Jerrick, the druid was somewhere else, much better there it seemed.

I felt well, somehow, for i experienced kind presence. Somehow. Slightly magically, not sure how, Somehow. It was well even if he was gone. Somehow. Elf thought it was cryptic message but it was not, he was somewhere, he just moved on, but we could still experience his presence via nature magic.

Street Art of Sweeping Leaves left us. Artistically. But we felt the presence somehow. It was not so bad. Somehow. Half orc started to strum his yarting and compose song, then rushed away somewhere.

So Jerrick was not dead, wherever he was. He showed this to us. He was mountain. We saw the signs. Leaves told us this. Somehow.