Tuesday 25 August 2020

Diamond Dagger.




Dear Journal,

... Finally got it.

... Finally got diamond dagger, ordered it via Hemrod ... it cost me 8 000 gold pieces, have 25 000 left.

... without discount it'd cost me 10 000, but Hemrod was feeling generous after i warned Peltarch Defenders about magickal war machine (golem) that attacked City of Peltarch recently.

... 25 000 gold pieces is enough to bring me back if i die, without suffering life force drain ... that's the difference between Raise Dead and Resurrection spells.

As for a diamond dagger, its useful tool for meditational practice and esoterics. It severs all that hinders.

Could remove my abstract diamond dagger tattoo on my left hand.

... after removing tattoo used flask with regenerating liquid to remove scars ... not only from tattoo.

... i've used it to look younger, it affected my whole body.

-- Yours, Chea Allin, Adventuress, Meditator and Witch.



No comments:

Post a Comment