Monday 7 March 2016

Scrying.



At the Norwick's Grapevine Inn.



Dear Journal,

... when one scries, one is susceptible to scrying as well.

yesterday i did a small divination using my Athamé of Light & my Divination deck.

... i cast my cards on a dry cloth & divined quickly before wind could blow away my cards.

... this was not my intention, this was beyond my suspictions,

... but i've noticed someone ancient, powerful & patient scrying on Hen, Horfirith Henoseth.

i stopped a scry before arcane energies could burn through my eye sockets.

i've warned both Hen & Willow who were around there.

Hen told that she's aware, that anyone talking with her is also Scried upon, as well.

-- Yours, Chea Allin, a Scrying Witch, a Seeker of Enlightened Energies as well.




... a talk at Norwick's south gate,

... just before a scry attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment