Thursday 31 October 2013

Beyond Energy Barrier (Anheim's Tale).

i've dared to venture past energy barrier and face new challenges.

Undead were easy. Zombies very tough, so two handed sword was weapon for them. Against skeleton, holy water sprinkler did it's due.

Then scavenger infested battlefield... Too easy opponents for skilled fighter, even if they sneak and backstab. They tried to parry, but strong attack is also a skill. I know few acrobatic tumble maneuvers so i could disengage with ease, thus i had maneuverability advantage.

Maneuverability, external weapons, unarmed martial arts, and more. Thus carrion crawlers and carrion swarms were also very easy to get rid of.

I'll work on parrying, it's not perfect but still can be useful.

Demon spawn in under tunnels almost killed me, when two of them cut my way out, and thrid blocked way in. I've escaped somehow. I had 'the' discipline to resist their energy point attacks aimed to make my arms weaker. Perhaps Chea is winning. I'll see if she is well...

With proper team we could even kill few or more, i think.

Way back was easy, even if i was injured.

(later)

i've met chea near Shady Varr's merchant wagon, she is well.

She bought 'Necklace of Fireballs' in meantime.