Tuesday 30 July 2024

Wealth (Kenna's Tale).

Do I run my Dojo for gold coins?

No, not at all - I just want to share lessons, to propagate ideas flow and to have battle-hardened friends.


But then, I am a wealthy woman, not every Martial Artist has luxury of earning for living outside running a training hall.


I earn gold coins when I adventure, when I kill bandits or other monsters ... and I sell spoils of adventuring in my shop.

How much wealth I have?

Well, currently, roughly estimate is:

1. About 160 000 gold pieces distributed between Peltarch's Bank and my coin-pouches,
2. My Dojo, worth about 100 000 gold pieces,
3. My Katana Sword - Jitsugetsu no Ken - worth about 1 000 000 gold pieces,
4. My Half Plate Armour - Worth about 200 000 gold pieces,
5. My Belt - worth about 200 000 gold pieces,
6. Rest of my equipment - worth about 400 000 gold pieces,
7. Items in my shop - worth about 120 000 gold pieces.

That would be around 2 200 000 gold pieces.

Best thing about having coins is that one doesn't need to care for wealth anymore.

-- Kenna, Wealthy Adventuress.

No comments:

Post a Comment