Friday 12 July 2024

Along the Way (Kenna's Tale).

I've been practicing a difficult technique with my katana swords.

It's name is: 'Round Slash to the Heavens'.

Usually I combine it with two focused slashes at first, then move a bit to the side and execute a rotating jump while slashing from bottom-right side to left and upwards.




I've been travelling with a modest nice girl from Kara-Tur, trying what I learned in real combat. Her name is Xiulan Ming. The cold road and long road offer nice challenges of us two.


Also, did some training dummy exercise near old Jiyyd, near the Legion Hall.

One of the Legion members watched me train and praised me and my efforts.


I've started to feel the inner energies, Ki energies. I can feel and direct energies, direct where I need them, to fight for long before fatigue overcomes me.

I am sure that it is because i've included Qi Gong exercises in my training.

Qi Gong is a martial arts lesson of working with energies.


Someday i'll consider myself one with my katana sword, for now I am just on the way to reach that goal.

-- Kenna, Adventuress on the Way of the One with the Sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment