Sunday 21 July 2024

Lost in Mists (Kenna's Tale).

I've been training in my Dojo, and exchanged lessons with our dear Sensei, Haitn.

I should do some unarmed fighting training to get rid of my unhealthy attachment to my katana sword, at least a little bit.

How unhealthy my attachment is?

Like that of the 5th Dan Kendo Master's.

Word: 'Kendo' means: 'The Way of the Sword', and 5th Dan means 5th Mastery Level. After initial training of basics, there are 10 Mastery Levels to attain.

By the Enlightened Masters of Kara-Tur, the amount of attachment that I have, would be considered quite unhealthy.

It's not so easy to separate me from my katana sword.

--
Anyway, when i took a walk outside to get some fresh air and calm my mind, I noticed that night is cowled in mists. Weather by Icelace lake can be whimsical. People were talking in hushed voices, and i've overheard a talk between Wavebreaker Lietentant Feron and Seafarer named Larel. About 30 of seafarer people were missing then found dead, and Larel established that involvement of Wavebreakers is highly unlikely. No particular pattern about murders was found either.

I've volunteered to try get this matter solved, and first thing that came to my mind was to look around and collect gossip. Larel agreed to send me Seafarers' robes in which i'll loiter around the docks. We agreed that when i have something and want to contact him, i'll leave notice at seafarers that supply of crossbolt bolts is wanted, then he will find me in my dojo.

If i succeed, i'll get a reward, will be considered an investor in the Seafarers' business.


Wavebreakers and Seafarers are two guilds that do some trading over the Icelace.

Icelace is a lake, but it's VERY big, almost like sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment