Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Energy Signatures, Evocation and Divination (Crystal's Tale).

I am quite adept at discovering truth and seeking knowledge... as it falls under school of Divination, in which I am greatly focused.

It's hard to fool or lie to me undetected, even if sometimes I make mistakes, as every human does.

I was planning my future developments in arcane and decided to focus further in school of Evocation, in manifesting and analyzing energies.

This way I will be able to handle myself better in combat, in direct damage spells, and will be able to learn truths about people and things by analyzing their energies, by analyzing their 'energy signatures'.

The school of Evocation is more than just direct energy damage, it's generic approach in working with energies - both inner and outer.

As for use of Divination for combat... I can discover information/intelligence... and information can be used to form optimal strategy - both when alone, or when in a team.

-- Crystal, Diviner Witch with Evocation-related ambitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment