Monday 6 January 2020

In Oscura: of the Arts & Information Gathering.

Dear Journal,

Many things converged together ...

... 'information is key to strategy', as Anheim told me a while ago.


... i've hired informant - a shady type named Drapp, paid for his Oscuran Papers, so he can live there ... and when something of note happens there - he would come to me ... i'd listen and pay if it's worthwhile.

... i've also told him to give me a tour in Oscuran Inner City, where Art Gallery is ... where there are darker secrets of the City.


... we've seen 'Brushes & Chisels' as the Art Gallery is named ... featuring, - mostly or exclusively - works of a Dirge, who paints by Well of Souls. i didn't check who made statues there.

... we've also paid a visit to their macabre the cementery.


... seeing both opened my eyes, and energy centers in mind, speech and body ... attunement to magick awakened again, made me more powerful.

... i've learned 'True Seeing' spell, 'Haste' spell ... but lost 'Find Traps' spell.

... i've learned how to 'Empower' some of my spells, as well, with extra energy.


... this made me more combat-able, more powerful in Art of Magick, overall.

-- Yours, Chea Allin, an Art-obsessed Witch, an Adventuress, a Cerulean Star 2nd.


P.S. Soon i should write about my 12th Arcane Initiation ... 12th in this life, Reincarnations considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment