Saturday 3 November 2012

Abuser.

I have met Abuser, Calishite Noble.

I've noticed him abuse magic in Norwick, barbarian town to south of our beloved city of Peltarch, the Jewel of the Icelace. He started casting spells on innocents with little provocation, i tried to defend victims for which i was almost arrested by local law. I had to turn invisible and run.

Later when we have met in Peltarch, he was abusive (with words) toward me, and said "no" when told to not abuse magic. Perhaps he would not speak at all if he knew that i am part of Knights of the Cerulean Stars, city's military response to magical threats. Officially.

When told that "it's law" regarding "do not abuse", he said: "I'll do as I please, of course. I.. deal.. with the laws here. But that's all."

He refused to say his name when asked for it, but i got his description memorized and written. There will be official report and warning, for this irresponsible man means trouble.